Stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and was blown away. From the grounds, to the service, to the amazing Villa I stayed in - the hotel exceeded my expectations. Everyone was incredibly friendly and could not be more accommodating. The pools, Restaurant, Bar and the Art Gallery were also just as wonderful. The food (breakfast and dinner) was delicious and not overly pricey at all. This is now my favorite and only hotel I will stay at when visiting Los Angeles in the future!!
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis Hotel
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.