My family & I stayed 2 nights as we were in town for a documentary film premiere party at the Whisky and this is, without a second thought, our new home while in LA which we visit at least once per year.
We stayed in a Junior Villa, 901. The staff think of everything far before you ever want/need it. We first met Logan who was incredibly accommodating and full of great conversation that welcomes you to the Marquis. The staff made my wife and little boy feel like we were at home. Hernan and our 2 year old made friends immediately and he loves walking through the lobby to see his new buddy!
The Junior Villa was incredible! It's surely worth the few extra dollars to have, basically, a 5 star luxurious Mediterranean style apartment to yourself. It's tucked away off of Sunset and is totally not accessible unless you are looking for it. Privacy is a non-issue.
Junior Villa 901 is at the far corner from the front of the hotel and we wouldn't have had it any other way. We had the opportunity to walk through the gardens several times each day.
I forgot to pack two pair of my wife's shoes and they were kind enough to go locate them and FedEx them to us! How is that for post stay service?
The history of the hotel and our deep love of music couldn't have been a better match and the celebrity guests seemed to be an everyday occurrence.
Highly recommended! DO NOT stay in LA without staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood