Spent Grammy week-end at the Sunset Marquis and despite the hotel being completely sold out, there was no attention to detail spared by the excellent staff. My friend and I stayed in the main building in 2 rooms that have been updated. They were beautiful and modern, with exceptional showers (one of my most important criteria for a hotel I will return to!). But, as comfortable, hip and stylish as the rooms and the hotel are, the real reason to stay at the Sunset Marquis is the exceptional and remarkable staff. They are helpful, thoughtful, patient and truly committed to the highest levels of customer service. My friend and I are not music or entertainment VIPs (though there were plenty there over Grammy week-end, at this hotel frequented by musicians and their bands), but you'd never know it from the 5-star treatment we received while at the hotel. It was another 5-star stay and I cannot wait to go back for a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood