I travel a great deal for work, always have, and this is simply the best hotel I have ever stayed in anywhere - and that's stayed true across 24 years of visiting and staying there. It is physically an oasis of green, with palm, banana, and other tropical trees surrounding the buildings; you would never know you are in LA (a good thing...), yet you are steps away from all the nightlife you can handle on the Sunset Strip. It is the kind of place where you run into old friends you haven't seen in years (and wish you had), and meet new ones. Food, service, rooms - all excellent. The Spa, unlike almost every hotel spa you will find, would actually be a standout spa all on its own with extremely skilled and professional staff across the gamut of services. The food is excellent and there's a good variety that should suit any palate.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis Hotel
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, GCommerce Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.