We stayed at this hotel as part of road trip up the coast of California. I booked this hotel based on the reviews I read here. We had the junior suite and it was okay. The hotel gave excellent service from the moment we drove up to the valet. One of the guys even went over everything in our room. We had a fairly large bathroom in our suite. The bed is SUPER comfortable. You cannot beat the location of the hotel. It is walking distance to great places on Sunset Blvd. You will not regret staying at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood