“two night stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8585 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (West Hollywood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
San Diego, California
“two night stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Assuming this will get back to management, here are my "complaints":
1. King mattress was broken down so that it sagged in the middle;
2. The pillows were lumpy;
3. We had a loft king. There should have been a closet, armoire, or at least some hooks to hang clothes on. The only closet was located downstairs;
4. Your cable provider does not proved a guide to anything but channels. You should have either a print TV Guide or an option of the cable system for your guests to peruse show schedules; and
5. $18 for a hotel movie on demand!?! Seriously!? That is just plain offensive!
Otherwise, the property is very nicely located for West LA. It's relatively clean, and seems secure. Oh, and $30.00 per night guest parking seems a little excessive too. That little fact did not show up on our reservation confirmation.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Staying at the Ramada Plaza for our first trip to the USA has been an absolute pleasure. From the initial room upgrade on arrival to the marvellous kitchen 24 next door where we ate the majority of our meals, we couldn't have been in better hands. We would especially like to recommend the concierge,John,who when we found ourselves unable to rent a car to travel outside LA, put himself above and beyond the scope of his duty to find and advise us on alternative means of transport. Safe to say we shall return.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Chico, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel charged me $150 for repairs fees to a toilet that did not flush when we walked into the room. We asked the front desk 10 minutes later if they could have someone look at it. That night when I came back from dinner the toilet worked. I get charged 3 days later for the toilet having a chip on the lid. I did not touch the toilet or the lid when I learned it could not be flushed. I should not have to pay for toilet repair when the toilet was broken in the first place. I then called multiple times to try and see exactly why I was not notified earlier of damage. I was put on hold countless times for a total of over a hour with no explanation, rerouted to countless people whom I had to explain the situation over again. No one could help me or explain to me anything.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Southampton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was our second stay at this hotel. We stayed here again mainly because of the location in the heart of west Hollywood. Not much has changed and the rooms are pretty tired and could do with a refurb. The LCD in this room was wall mounted and access to the HDMI port was blocked which was annoying. Everything worked as expected and the valet parking attendants were very friendly but for $30 a night to park I'm surprised they don't offer a free car clean and maybe a free coffee or two while you wait lol. Reception staff were efficient but not overly friendly.

Room Tip: Our room on the 2nd floor overlooked the entrance to the hotel, it was fine.
ukguyz
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was our second visit to this hotel. It has gone down in standards as far as I could tell. Tatty carpets in the corridors, tired bathrooms in the rooms (and who the hell puts a fixed shower head lower than 5 feet I am short and I had to stoop to wash my hair and rinse off). This hotel is showing it's age and it is not ageing very well. This hotel it tatty and it shows. Service was okay and had no problems with any of the staff. Did not eat in the hotel so cannot comment on this or use the hotel bar. Also found that soundproofing is lacking in this hotel. We could hear the housekeepers vacuuming in the room above ours. Also could hear every noise from the room next to ours and lets just say that the couple in this room spent a lot of time in bed together.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!