Assuming this will get back to management, here are my "complaints":
1. King mattress was broken down so that it sagged in the middle;
2. The pillows were lumpy;
3. We had a loft king. There should have been a closet, armoire, or at least some hooks to hang clothes on. The only closet was located downstairs;
4. Your cable provider does not proved a guide to anything but channels. You should have either a print TV Guide or an option of the cable system for your guests to peruse show schedules; and
5. $18 for a hotel movie on demand!?! Seriously!? That is just plain offensive!
Otherwise, the property is very nicely located for West LA. It's relatively clean, and seems secure. Oh, and $30.00 per night guest parking seems a little excessive too. That little fact did not show up on our reservation confirmation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada