“Great Location in WeHo!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8585 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (West Hollywood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
Mount Vernon, New York
“Great Location in WeHo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel for two days in mid-April 2015. The hotel served my needs, which was to have a clean and comfortable room in a centrally located part of L.A. The hotel has parking on site, but it costs $30 per day, so factor that in to your budget.
I didn't take advantage of any breakfast or food options provided by the hotel's restaurant, so I can't comment on that. There are many restaurants nearby and a Trader Joe's not even a block away. I purchased food from Trader Joe's and kept it in my in-room refrigerator and ate that food for breakfast. I ate out for my other two meals.
There were a lot of complaints on TA about noise, but I was on the top floor and didn't hear anything. Perhaps, I also had more courteous hotel guests.
Also, the wi-fi in the room is a plus. Again, if you plan to be on the move in L.A., as I was, and just need a place to sleep in a good location, then I think the Ramada Plaza is a good hotel for you.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Turkish first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Had a 2 night stay at the joint, that's what I'll call it, had no sleep both nights due to yelling, arguing and hearing everything in the next rooms till 4am both nights. The room smelled musky, oh that's probably cos there was no shower Curtin and the water leaked onto the carpet. The air conditioner wreaked and was loud, not sure when the filter was last cleaned in that! There was all types of weirdos hanging around the place. When we finally checked out early in the morning, there was a drugged up tosser hanging in the foyer and No one could care less. Didn't feel safe to have my kids there. I made a complaint about all this to the guy when we checked out, he was disappointed for us. We were meant to go back there for a second stay but as soon as we got out, I emailed our travel agent to cancel the stay and we are now happy at the crowne plaza Beverly Hills. NOT a family place in my opinion, just a creepy joint.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Clean and well maintained hotel. Staff very kind and helpful. Beds were comfortable, however the walls were thin and could hear everyone and everything in proximity to the room, so bring ear plugs and you should be fine.
Located in a very nice area with lots of eateries and grocery stores if you don't want to go too far.
A nice stay in a beautiful place.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for your review.

Ramada Plaza WEHO provides comfortable, nicely appointed guestrooms that are reasonably priced.

We are within walking distance to many fine restaurants and great shopping on Santa Monica, Sunset Blvd, Melrose Avenue and La Cienega Blvd. We’re also close to Hollywood Blvd, Universal Studios, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Center, The Grove, and Cedar Sinai Medical Center.
PH
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've actually been trying to get in touch with the general manager of this WeHo location since Friday morning. We woke up to seeing bed bugs in our bed.. Went and told the Manager on duty, he told me he would have the manager of housekeeping confirm that it was a bed bug. She confirm. I was offered an upgrade on my room but by the time I was ready to check out. We were asked to stay, I asked if there could be reimbursement for at least the one nights stay with the bug but he refused and gave me a card to the general manager who's phone still goes straight to voice mail days later. I love the location and the facility is decent.. But beg bugs multiply and travel and I feel like they didn't see the bigger picture.. I'm very disappointed in the customer service.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your review.

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. After further investigation, there were no bedbugs found in your guestroom, but apparently, a bug. Bedbugs can be a serious issue and we have service providers contracted to address and resolve issues like this. The presence of bedbugs doesn't relate to a cleanliness issue, but rather they are transported, often unknowingly by guests in their luggage.

In your particular case, you were upgraded to a loft suite, which you stayed 3 nights and you were also provided complimentary breakfast.

Your original room was serviced by our housekeeping staff and was rented later that evening without any incident or complaint.

Been to Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!