I stayed for two nights at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood with my husband and son. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room was great.
The location is pretty central. We walked to Hollywood Boulevard from there. I took a while but it was that or jet lag so we went with the walk!
There's parking, which you have to pay for, and public transport right outside if you want to figure it out (we didn't!).
It's a great base if you don't really know Los Angeles, and you're looking for somewhere to stay in a 'normal person's' price bracket, but still central.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.