I stayed at the Ramada plaza in Jan 2012 travelling by myself. It was in a pretty good location- right on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood with numerous restaurants/pubs/clubs very close by. It is also a nice walk (about 15-20 minutes) to Hollywood Boulevard and about the same to Beverly Hills and the Beverly Centre. Fitness facilities/room was quite small and limited but still working and availabile. As it was winter I didn't go in the pool as it was outdoors and didn't think it would be heated (didn't actually check though).
The staff at reception were very friendly and I received an upgrade upon check in. I was staying for 2 consecutive nights, but booked them separately (my fault). I asked if I could have the same room but I had to change rooms after 1 night which was a bit of a hassle. Packing/unpacking my suitcase and bringing it down to reception to leave there for the day! The hosuekeepers were very good however when they were cleaning they left trolleys/rubbish/sheets all along the corridors and I had to step over and around all their equipemtn. They had a lovely bar in the foyer however this was closed when i was there which was disappointing. Overall it was a nice hotel, however I would probably choose to stay slightly closer to Hollywood Boulevard next time
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.