Upon arrival we checked into our "non-smoking" room. When we went up to our room and entered the air conditioning was blasting full speed with the window open. It wreaked of smoke. We then went back down to the lobby and the manager was rude. No apology...just said he was sold out but would see what he could do. Came back 5 minutes later and said the only room he had available was a room with only a shower. We said fine. Went back up and they had given us the handicap room that had a roll in shower. It was dirty & smelled. We went back down to the front and said we were leaving. As the manager, who again did not apologize, refunded our money, he said midway through..."well, I can offer you a king suite but only for tonight". ( we needed 2 nights)...um, I thought you were sold out?!?! It was probably the worst customer service I have ever dealt with at a hotel and my husband and I have traveled the world! We left and went down the street & stated at the Beverley Hilton...which was fabulous!! I would recommend spending a little bit more and stay where people treat you with respect & actually WANT you to stay at their hotel. Ramada gets a big fat F...but the Hilton gets an A+. Thank you Ramada for doing us a favor. DO NOT STAY HERE!!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.