Upon booking I was told I'd have a room with a microwave and was told they had a nice fitness center also. Once checked in I was asked if I wanted a microwave (which I already was told I would), I said yes, then was told they just had to check with housekeeping fir an available one, then I was told a short time later that since I wasn't staying in a suite I couldn't have one. Then my minor child got trapped in the bathroom bc they gave us a room with a broken door knob- after 30 minutes he got out and their fix was to scotch tape the door so hopefully no one else would get trapped. Mind you I am traveling with a potty trained 2 year old who walks himself into the bathroom- fortunately if wasn't him who got trapped! Also, their gym is too small!!! I went to take a run on the treadmill and couldn't bc the man using the bowflex like machine next to it was extending his arms out using the machine and it was so close to the treadmill his arm was extending over the treadmill belt making it impossible for us both to work out! Also, took my kids to the pool and it was salty and stinky. Had to pull my kids out. It's nice bc once here your basically stuck bc as a last minute reservation at another hotel you get stuck paying higher rates! Your better off booking someplace else from the start!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.