The Ramada is a very nice hotel in a great location. However, the parking fee was very pricey. The ground floor of the structure does not have parking spaces available so we needed to park on the upper level. Unfortunately, we did not know that there was not an elevator so we had to carry our luggage and bags down a large set of stairs, across the driveway and into the lobby of the hotel. This was a surprise and wish we would have been told prior to checking in. It also was a very busy parking structure servicing several business's and an inconvenience to get a ticket on the way in and stop to hand it to the attendant on the way out every time you want to leave. The parking alone might make us think twice before staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.