“SMALL QUARTERS GIRLS TRIP” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
Metairie
“SMALL QUARTERS GIRLS TRIP”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

only bring 1 large suitcase per person with 4 people. for walking room area is small bathroom no counter space. area location is pleasant.. 24 hr eatery, Starbucks.and massage/nail salon. Bad news you have to pay to park. $29 nitely. Starbucks validates only for an hour.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your review.

Ramada Plaza WEHO has an excellent location and places it guests within walking distance to many exciting night clubs, fine restaurants and great shopping on Santa Monica, Sunset Blvd and La Cienega Blvd.

The bathroom area are not huge, but are average size and sufficient.

Kitchen 24 has brought an exciting new vibe to Ramada Plaza WEHO. It’s open 24 hours a day, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also feature a wonderful outdoor patio area an offer a full bar, with an extended happy hour. They also provide 24 hour room service to the hotel.
Starbucks is also available on-site along with Garden Nail & Spa. All of our retailers offer 1 hour free parking with validation.

Historically, West Hollywood has limited parking space available, and parking rates tend to reflect this problem. Our overnight parking rates are actually lower than most of the hotels in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Turkish first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights a couple of days ago all the way from Australia. Used their car service for a ride into hollywood blvd, gave the driver a good tip and then realised within two minutes of leaving the car I had left my iPhone 5 in there. Rang the hotel three different times during the day (they hung up on me when I would explain my situation) when I returned to the hotel they acted as if they had no knowledge of the situation at all, the concierge rang the driver to which I was told he wasn't 'at home' so he couldn't bring my phone back until tomorrow. Obviously angered by this point (as I has gotten in touch with them about this straight away) I kept my cool and explained we were checking out at 630am that morning, they then told me the driver would bring it back by this time. Went downstairs in the morning to meet the driver and he was extremely rude saying "I never come to work this early", "you very lucky", "I never come to work this time". I thanked him for returning the phone to me and was very apogetic. We got a ride with him to a hotel 10 minutes away from ramada plaza to meet our tour group deadline straight after (he didn't want to take us and I was more than happy to book a taxi but the front desk helped my situation) he went on and on in the taxi about me inconveniencing him but I had contacted the hotel straight away I was just hung up on. We had to meet a tour group at 7am and he knew this, he drove in the slowest lane and stopped at every orange light and we missed our tour even though we left in plenty of time. He charged me $50 when we arrived. Extremely furious. It would have been no more than $20 in a cab. Also, whenever my family members tried to contact me via front desk half of the time they were told they were being connect through, but then were hung up on. Would never ever ever recommend staying here. Appaling experience, makes me disgusted in customer service as a whole in America, left me with an extremely bad taste in my mouth.

• Stayed April 2013
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for your review.

After learning all of the details regarding this situation, I believe the details of your review are not entirely accurate.

First, our hotel staff don’t make a practice of hanging up on customers.

Second, you and your other passengers left the cellphone in the back seat of the town car. Though the driver indicated he usually checks after guests depart the vehicle, there were enough people in the back of the car who he felt should’ve seen the cellphone.

The town car driver doesn’t work directly for the hotel, he has other clients and sets his own schedule.

After speaking with the hotel staff that worked on that particular day, none of them were aware of your problem until you spoke directly with our concierge staff at approximately 9:00pm. This leads me to believe that you were possibly dialing the correct telephone number for our hotel.

Once our staff were informed of the problem, they contacted the town car driver immediately. The driver did make a special trip to the hotel at 5:30am to drop off your cellphone.

I agree with you that it was unprofessional for the driver to bring up how inconvenient it was for him to return your cellphone at 5:30am. We will speak with him regarding his comments and how unprofessional they were.

The cab fare you were quoted was inaccurate. A trip to downtown Los Angeles by taxi is approximately $35 - $40 depending on the time of day. The town car, which you used, is slightly more at $50.

Again, our staff don’t make a practice of hanging up on customers. I will share your comments with the front office staff regarding your concerns about the telephone service you and your family received.
Henderson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The stay at the hotel was great. The rooms and hotel was clean. The only thing that they need to work on is the parking. I don't think its fair that you spend 130 a night and have to spend 29.00 a day on parking.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your review.

Our hotel provides friendly guest service with clean, nicely appointed guestrooms.

Though parking can be expensive in West Hollywood, our overnight parking rate is one of the lowest in the city. Most urban hotels do charge for overnight parking.

Been to Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!