The only good thing about this hotel is the location. NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING is good about this place. It smells. It is dated. Did I say it smells?
When my partner and I checked in for the Thanksgiving weekend, we walked in to the lobby. First thing I noticed was deferred maintenance. We had stayed there in 2004 when it seemed nicer. Got our keys and went to our room.
I opened the door and almost wanted to vomit. The room stunk to high heaven. There was a pronounced mildew like smell or mold. I am allergic to mold. My head was ready to explode.
Just dirty smell in general.
Meanwhile it looked like a hooker and her John were entering the next room. I got the creeps.
My partner asked for us to be moved to another room. They had nothing but a suite which sounded ok. They gave it to us for the same price.
Suite had beat up furniture, and sticky cheap laminate floors. Not even sure it was laminate..a cheaper version of it I guess.
We stayed because we were exhausted and the room didnt stink as bad.
The bathroom fan was like a jet plane taking off but we were told maintenance couldnt look at til we would already be gone.
Love West Hollywood ( lived there for a couple years), but wouldnt stay at this place again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.