We needed a reasonably priced hotel in West Hollywood within walking distance from the Viper Room on W. Sunset Blvd. The Ramada fit both our criteria. It is a little pricey, but not bad compared to others in the area. We did work at it and got a good discount on the room. We walked to the Viper Room that night. It was a little hike, but very doable. I wasn't sure what to expect of the hotel based on some of the other reviews. First, the $29 per day parking was well worth it. We arrived in the afternoon during a very busy, high traffic part of the day, so we couldn't have been happier to pull into the underground entrance, jump out, unload and have someone else deal with the car. Our arrival went much smoother than we ever expected. The hotel is lovely, very nicely done. The service at the door and front desk was just fine and friendly. We really liked our room. It was attractive and looked recently updated. It was very clean. The location was fun, near lots of restaurants, bars and shopping. Right next door is a jumping, very popular restaurant with outdoor seating. We were there for lunch and breakfast and enjoyed it. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.