We came to LA to visit my son. I wasn't sure of the area so we booked this room mainly because other hotels were booked. When we drove up, I was a little concerned because of the appearance. We found the lobby and then I felt better. It was clean and welcoming. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was small, older, but was clean. Our room was facing the street so we could here all the noise outside. I agree with the previous reviewer about the insulation. We could hear the people above us coughing and talking at times.
Parking: I didn't think of this when booking but parking is 10.00 per hour or you can pay 30.00 per night for unlimited in and out privileges. We had no choice since there really is no street parking.
The location is good and within walking distance of many places to eat. All in all it was a good place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.