Probably the best location in all of L.A. for tourists. Many restaurants to walk to, Starbucks nearby, convenience and big drug store nearby, bank ATM adjacent, etc. Very safe mostly gay neighborhood, but everyone will feel welcome and comfortable in West Hollywood. The room was generally ok, generally clean, but lots of grout issues, and dirty marks around the room. They are probably due for some room renovation. But I liked that there was lots of light in the room, good big flat screen t.v., comfortable beds, decent size room, refrigerator, coffee maker, nice big mirrors both in the room and in the bathroom, good size desk area, nice strong heater in the winter, etc.
I wasn't happy with the insulation both from the floor above, and also the rooms next door, where you could hear the neighbor's conversations. Many rooms face a courtyard parking lot, where people talk loudly at night, and car alarms sometimes go off. Some people may not be too bothered by this, but don't expect it to be all that quiet.
I didn't have much interaction with the staff, cause everything was fine, but they all seemed friendly and ready to help. I thought it was a good value compared to other hotels in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.