“Huge and Comfy rooms...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 17 hotels in West Hollywood

1,234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We stayed at the Ramada for 6 nights, it is located in a handy spot to most things. Rooms were nice and clean and a good size. Ihop just up the road 24hours as well as kitchen 24 downstairs which is 24hrs. Big shout out to Jose for organising JB to take us to LAX in his hummer, was a great trip in comfort and style for basically same price as a cab. Only complaint is on a fri and sat night it can become quite noisy in the rooms due to people coming back from clubs etc.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your review.

The hotel has several establishments on-site including: Kitchen 24, O! Burger, Starbucks and Body Factory smoothies. Within -2- blocks is Koo Koo Roo’s, Five Guys, Chop Stop, IHOP , Trader Joes and Tender Greens.

We appreciate your positive feedback regarding Jose. He does his very best to provide outstanding customer service to each and every guest.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My granddaughter (aged 8) and I just recently (18- 20 Nov 12) stayed at this hotel and I loved the room, facilities, staff and location would recommend to anyone.
The concierge,Jose, is an angel. When I was having difficulties with my phone card he endeavoured to contact the company and have the problem solved but when unsucessful he gave me his mobile phone to call home AUSTRALIA!!! and then refused payment. Jose is great with an Ipad also, my granddaughter thought he was awesome. Jose helped us plan our days so we could see as much as possible.
Jose is the member of staff every good hotel needs and strongly recommend Ramada does everything to keep Jose as one of their valued staff members.
24/7 restaurant next door to the hotel has great food and fabulous friendly staff and clientele. The meals are big and very reasonably priced.
We did not experience any noise or other issues previously commented on and look forward to returning to the Hotel in the future.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 4th floor twin double it was very nice.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review.

Thank you for acknowledging the outstanding customer service provided by Jose. I’m very pleased to hear that he did his personal best to meet your needs. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with Jose, who I know will really appreciate your remarks.

Kitchen 24 has been a nice addition to Ramada Plaza and provides a wonderful selection of food, appetizers and drinks. The menu items prices are reasonably priced and they’re open 24 hours a day serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The also feature a popular happy hour, 7 days a week.
Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I had a great and relaxing time at this hotel which is few minutes drive to Santa Monica, Hollywood, Downtown.. I would suggest to rent a car when there.. do not take public means :-( The hotel has a parking car on premises (not very cheap but useful).

Petr

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review.

Ramada Plaza WEHO has an excellent location and is located on historic route 66. Guests within walking distance to many exciting night clubs, fine restaurants and great shopping on Santa Monica, Sunset Blvd and La Cienega Blvd. We’re only eight blocks from Beverly Center, Beverly Connection and Cedar Sinai Medical Center.

Enterprise Rent-a-Car is available on-site, so its easy and convenient for hotel guest(s) to rent a car. They have a wide selection of vehicles and offer very competitive pricing.
Lincoln, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I had a enjoyable stay at this hotel. The front desk was able to give me a better deal on my room than the price I got on Ramada.com. They offered this to me because I wanted to stay an extra couple of nights.

There was a lack of information about parking- It was a little confusing about getting the parking card from the front desk. Luckily, although I didn't have the card on my dash, my rental car did not get towed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your review.

We are running a promotion through Dec 30th and based upon length of stay, customers are eligible for additional discounts and savings.

I’m sorry to hear about the confusion regarding overnight parking. The parking process is generally straight forward, however I will speak with our front staff to be sure the information is explained clearly to our guest(s).

Each overnight guest that parks a vehicle in the hotel receives a parking pass. The pass provides them unlimited in-out privileges. If a guest does not receive a parking pass, they would have pay every time they exited the parking structure, which would be an inconvenience.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I have stayed at the Ramada West Hollywood three times now and I am here to assure you there is no better location to stay. Centrally located with a 24 hour bus service (Line 4 Downtown – Santa Monica) at the front door, this hotel is ideal in the sprawl that is Los Angeles. A short walk up the hill and you’re on Sunset Boulevard, lunch or dinner at Le Petit Four in the Sunset Plaza is a must or further up the strip, Saddle Ranch Chop House is great for dinner or drinks. If you want to venture a little further Hollywood Boulevard and all the studios are to the north, Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive are to the west, I could go on and on…

The Ramada rooms are modern, clean and spacious (especially the wheelchair accessible room) sometimes you wonder how this property is rated only three stars. I have found the staff to always be courteous and helpful and it is with surprise that I read the previous comments of other reviewers. The rooms don’t have bottle openers and I purchased a six pack of beer from the Trader Joe’s (supermarket) next door only to find I couldn’t open them. A call to the front desk and within minutes a bottle opener was delivered to my door. The rooms have a flat screen TV, microwave, mini fridge and WiFi.

When it comes to breakfast there is a 24 hour café at the front of the hotel with a great menu and exceptional coffee. It is hard to find a good cappuccino or latte in the USA but Kitchen 24 has it. I didn’t eat lunch or dinner here but I noticed it was often busy which would suggests it is good. A bank, Starbucks , Juice Bar and Hair Dresser are also on the property.

I will definitely return to this hotel and I highly recommend it for value and location.

Room Tip: One at the back. Traffic at the front can be noisy.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your comments regarding our great location. It is central to all of the great places to enjoy in Los Angeles, Hollywood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

The Ramada Plaza offers many popular amenities including: complimentary WiFi, 42” HDTV, in-room movies, in-room safes, outdoor heated pool, business center, 24 hour restaurant (K24), Starbucks, Supercuts, Enterprise and Wells Fargo Bank – onsite. Trader Joes is conveniently located across the street.

Been to Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!