I wasn't sure if this hotel would be good upon arrival however once inside the hotel is modern, clean and generally good.
At the time of visit the restaurant was closed for refurb therefore eating required some planning however eateries of Santa Monica Blvd and nearby Sunset Blvd are quite close. Sunset Blvd is easily walkable if you can manage the steepness of the hill as you near Sunset (manageable unless it is hot).
The (regular) rooms are of reasonable size and are clean.
The lift is a pain as everyone forgets to swipe their card to go up. Every time there was a line of people wondering where the lift is.
I would consider returning however my preference would be to stay on Sunset albeit more expensive there.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel-West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Hotel West Hollywood
- Ramada Plaza Suites West Hollywood
- Ramada West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Wyndham, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.