We stayed at this hotel during our first ever LA visit. The hotel was clean and well managed. The staff were friendly and the facilities were good. The room was ample in size and perfectly met our requirements (more than enough room for 4 guys). The most appealing aspect of this hotel is the location, in a residential area away from the noise of main streets, yet only a 2 minute walk to Sunset boulevard. The perfect location. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood