We spent three nights at Le Montrose and really enjoyed it. The room was very clean and comfortable, with great pillows. We were on the second floor and the room was very quiet. Staff was attentive and helpful, location was in the midst of everything, close to sunset. The street becomes a dead end at night, so no vehicle noise to speak of. We ate at the restaurant twice for breakfast, and the service and food were great, although a little pricy. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood