This hotel is almost hidden away from the bustle of Sunset Strip and yet its within a couple of minutes walking distance. The hotel itself has just been refurbished and it's beautifully done. The room we had included a small kitchen area that included a coffee maker and fridge, the only things I would use on vacation since I'm not there to cook :) The pool area is great too, it's on the roof and really a peaceful little oasis. The staff I encountered were all very professional, friendly and helpful. We ordered room service one night and it was great food delivered within a very reasonable amount of time. I can't fault anything about our stay there and would choose this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Hotel
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood
- Le Montrose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.