I've found it very hard to find a hotel that I like in LA. I travel mainly for business, so I need free wi-fi, parking, a good night's sleep, coffee immediately upon waking up, and a gym. I will pay a bit more for something extraordinary, but since I own a small business, I can't ignore the value proposition. This hotel is almost the perfect hotel for me. The rooms are large and nicely decorated. The bed is super comfy. Great gym, great location, great service. However, something is a bit off. The balconies are not really balconies. The decor is a little wacky, the bathrooms are small (I need counter space for toiletries, vitamins, etc). The cast iron railings inside the rooms are weird. But overall, I can live with these minuses. I had a great stay and would consider staying here again... until I find the perfect place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood