I decided to try Le Montrose this stay. Great decision. There suites are huge, very tastefully decorated..they were so comfortable and cozy. Great bathrooms. Everything was new, two huge flat screen TV's and a huge variety of choices. I actually enjoyed not having a hallway ice machine and the noise that goes along with it. Nice fitness center, small however good equipment, and the beds were very comfortable.Brad at the desk made a reservation for us at Tortilla Republic a new restaurant near by. It was terrific. The hotel is well located on a quiet street, very discreet. Staff very friendly. I like to try different hotels and I will definitely return..
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Hotel
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood
- Le Montrose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.