great location,between the most important boulevards (sunset strip and santa monica ),,5 minutes drive from rodeo drive and 20 minutes from universal studios,,,20 min drive to santa monica,,2 minutes drive to beverly center,,,close to many resturants (morton's steak house,benehana,I HOPE,PF CHANGS),,,the neighborhood is quite ,,,price is average 230 $ per night but parking is expensive (35 $ a night ,same price for valley parking),,ask the hotel to book u a room away from noise as some rooms are close to noise areas,,they are renovating the whole hotel,,rooms are acceptable and clean,,staff friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood