Lovely hotel in a very quiet neighbourhood in West Hollywood. The one bedroom suite was clean and comfortable. Bonus points for having a balcony and kitchenette. Unfortunately, the kitchenette contained no cutlery, or dishes despite having plenty of cupboards and a dishwasher (although no washing up soap was provided).
Fantastic view from the rooftop patio. Pool, spa pool, tanning deck and tennis courts are all part of the rooftop amenities.
Within walking distance is a large grocery store, coffee shop, restaurants/bars and shopping in the predominantly gay West Hollywood. The neighbourhood was so nice and the locals extremely friendly.
The price was a bit high, but I am not one to splurge on hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Hotel
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood
- Le Montrose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.