My wife and I stayed here for four days. Hotel is really cool and modern, staff are very friendly and helpful. As it was our first time in LA and we were unsure of where to eat we asked the girl at the front desk if she could recommend a good restaurant, she recommended Boa steakhouse, booked it for us and organised the taxi. Well done that girl, we had a great meal/night.
We stayed in a King room with a view of Sunset boulevard, money very well spent. We had great views of the strip and over most of the city of LA, stunning! The glass area in our room over looking the strip was a really nice place to chill out in the evening with a glass of wine. The room was spacious, had a big tv and plenty of channels to watch. Massive bed, which was really comfy and the bathroom was clean and had a great shower.
The hotel offers complimentary wine in the lounge between 5 and 7pm in the evening which is a really nice touch. We never got to use the swimming pool as we were out exploring the city every day but we went for a drink by the pool one evening as again it's a nice place to chill with a drink and look over LA.
Breakfast was great, the set up was a bit confusing the first morning but once we understood the whole process of ordering and helping yourself we really enjoyed the food. The pancakes, bacon and maple syrup was to die for!
If I was in LA again I would most definitely stay in this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Andaz West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Andaz West Hollywood Hotel
- Hyatt West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Andaz
- West Hollywood Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Sunset Strip, directly across from House of Blues. Central to Santa Monica Blvd, Pacific Design Center, Hollywood Blvd., Rodeo Drive, the Walk of Fame, Grauman's/Mann's Chinese Theater, and the Kodak Theater - Home to the Oscars. Minutes from the Getty Center, Universal, Paramount and MGM Studios. 12 miles to Los Angeles International Airport and Burbank Airport. 257 guest rooms including 16 Junior Suites. Rooftop outdoor heated pool. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Andaz West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.