Wonderful red wine at every happy hour. But why can't they have a couple Splenda's or at least some pink stuff for my coffee, A sweet roll or bagel would have been great. We like'd the pool area with the huge "beds", don't miss them. The shower head was weird it hit the glass and got the tile wet. I like a little more power myself.
The shampoo and soaps were great. The lotion had no Parabens; I used it and did not itch. Woo hoo!
- Also Known As:
- Andaz West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Andaz West Hollywood Hotel
- Hyatt West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Andaz
- West Hollywood Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Sunset Strip, directly across from House of Blues. Central to Santa Monica Blvd, Pacific Design Center, Hollywood Blvd., Rodeo Drive, the Walk of Fame, Grauman's/Mann's Chinese Theater, and the Kodak Theater - Home to the Oscars. Minutes from the Getty Center, Universal, Paramount and MGM Studios. 12 miles to Los Angeles International Airport and Burbank Airport. 257 guest rooms including 16 Junior Suites. Rooftop outdoor heated pool. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Andaz West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.