This hotel was remodeled as the Andaz and i had not stayed here in awhile. Location is really unbeatable if you want to enjoy the clubs and restaurants on Sunset. I had a city view room on 9, views are really great.
Minimalist decor but the lounge chair situated by the window-priceless. Pool on roof, all nice.
Recommend and a decent value as well for LA
- Also Known As:
- Andaz West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Andaz West Hollywood Hotel
- Hyatt West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Andaz
- West Hollywood Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Sunset Strip, directly across from House of Blues. Central to Santa Monica Blvd, Pacific Design Center, Hollywood Blvd., Rodeo Drive, the Walk of Fame, Grauman's/Mann's Chinese Theater, and the Kodak Theater - Home to the Oscars. Minutes from the Getty Center, Universal, Paramount and MGM Studios. 12 miles to Los Angeles International Airport and Burbank Airport. 257 guest rooms including 16 Junior Suites. Rooftop outdoor heated pool. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Andaz West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.