Central, fantastically comfortable rooms. This is a great hotel if you are staying in LA for business and want somewhere that is central and comfy so you can get over your jet lag.
My only grumble is it's $7 a latte...which is ridiculous. Defo don't eat here either, expensive and pretty sub standard.
- Also Known As:
- Andaz West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Andaz West Hollywood Hotel
- Hyatt West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Andaz
- West Hollywood Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Sunset Strip, directly across from House of Blues. Central to Santa Monica Blvd, Pacific Design Center, Hollywood Blvd., Rodeo Drive, the Walk of Fame, Grauman's/Mann's Chinese Theater, and the Kodak Theater - Home to the Oscars. Minutes from the Getty Center, Universal, Paramount and MGM Studios. 12 miles to Los Angeles International Airport and Burbank Airport. 257 guest rooms including 16 Junior Suites. Rooftop outdoor heated pool. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Venere, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Andaz West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.