We had a few nights here before moving on to another destination but we had a great stay here! The hotel was located on the busy sunset boulevard but with a few close restaurants this was a good place to stay! The rooms had wifi in them which was also great! The beds were really comfy also.
The only thing we didn't rate was the breakfast as the room only sat about 20 people which is far too small for the amount of people wanting to eat. The hotel also provided only plastic plates and cutlery which is probably easier for them but not ideal for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel