I loved this hotel. It was clean and the people were so friendly. Breakfast was wonderful with more choices than you can imagine and a big enough eating space to please everyone. There is a fee to park your vehicle - but hey - it's Hollywood and parking does not exist anywhere in Hollywood! There is a Starbucks across the street - The Comedy Club and House of Blues are right next door and Mel's Drive In in right down the road. If you want to be in the center of it all - you need to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel