We stayed two nights in a room that had French doors opening out to the pool area. There were two very comfortable queen sized beds, a large bathroom, table and chairs and kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker and fridge. The pool area is in a courtyard that has been surrounded with flowering bougainvillea - just beautiful!
The included breakfast was generous with eggs, bacon, ham, spicy sausages, toast, juice, tea and coffee and waffles with maple or freshly made strawberry syrup. It was much nicer than the usual complimentary continental breakfast we had at other hotels.
Parking is ample and costs $16 per day. You enter the parking area from the street behind the hotel and take a lift up to the lobby. There are coin operated washing machines and dryers which we were relieved to find.
Overall it was the best place we stayed on our trip to California.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sunset Plaza
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Best Western, Amex, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.