We stayed at the Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza during the Oscar weekend last February. First of all, check inn went very smoothly. We got a room at the end of the hall (on the ground floor, but the back of the hotel is below 0, so you have a nice view at the back of the hotel). The room had a terrace with a view over the back of LA and the pool on the side, there was a safe, sofa,..
Price/quality you can't choose a better hotel than this. They have an underground parking in the back and it's only a 15 min drive to everything you would want to do in LA.
The Vanity Fair after party of the Oscars was in the hotel next door, so that was cool too.
Furthermore; breakfast is included.
If we ever visit LA again and don't want to stay at the beach, we'll use the BW again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Best Western, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel