My family and I traveled to LA and wanted a convenient location to access Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Universal City, etc. The Best Western Sunset Plaza was the perfect choice. The buffet breakfast was wonderful, pool and courtyard beautiful, the rooms were large and clean and the staff very accommodating. The travel desk was convenient and had all the answers to our questions. There was a Starbuck's across the street and restaurants within walking distance (including the House of Blues). Hated to leave...couldn't have had a better experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel