I stayed here for a week, after being helped through my reservation by Nikki, who was so helpful, efficient and friendly.
The rooms were beautiful and kept immaculately clean by housekeeping staff every day ( i was upgraded to a room that i fell in love with, with doors that opened up to the pool...), pool area spotless, relaxing and peaceful, and the general ambience of the whole hotel was faultless. As a single woman staying alone, feeling safe is very important....the Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza took that to a whole new level and I felt secure and 'at home'!
All the staff were amazing, especially Nikki, Carlos and Lucy.
I can't wait to stay there again soon....in fact, I'm booking my next trip today !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel