We had 4 nights in a "suite" which was a bedroom with 2 QS beds (3 persons) and a lounge and kitchenette. Many restaurants near by and q 10-15 walk to main attractions ie Wax works, Growmans Theatre, bus trips to see starshomes. The hotel was comfortable, but the breakfast very average especially the plastic cutlery!! For what we paid that was abit much!! Said there was a pool but was not working when arrived. Easy for transport. Loved Mals Diner near!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel