I really enjoyed my stay here. The room was extremely well appointed with very comfortable beds and spacious bathroom. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is very central and close to everything, although walking anywhere is quite a distance. They rely on their cars in LA! excellent Wifi.
My only gripe is the breakfast. You have to use paper plates and plastic cutlery and the food is pretty bad - my choice was to not include the breakfast option but the travel agent did. The coffee was gruesome and was that really bacon os some plastic substitute? there was no healthy option for breakfast apart from a plate of apples. well i usually don't like to take a breakfast option in a hotel and this experience will only re-inforce that view!
But for the price a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel