On the nice end of Sunset Strip. Perfect location, across from The Comedy Club, Skybar, and Saddle Ranch. Hop on, hop off tour bus picks up right in front of Comedy Club to take you to Rodeo Drive, Manns Chinese Theatre, Pantages, Grove, etc. Brief walk to high end shopping and cafe dining where stars go to eat :). The hotel itself is safe, clean, large rooms, with beautiful open window view to pool with ivy and old California charm. Hot and cold breakfast served with LA times paper. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I enjoyed my stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel