Most of the reviews for this hotel is correct. The location is fantastic as its on the middle of Sunset Blvd. It was great to be so close to so many famous bars, clubs and restaurants. We had chosen this hotel because of the location so we were quite satisfied. Enjoy the breakfast, they get packed out quite quickly so you need to be early. However a tip, get your breakfast and have it next to the pool! We didn't know you were able to do that until we checked out. Overall, the room(s) were clean and comfortable. The free Wi-fi internet helped with making plans. It was also handy to have coin operated laundry on the premises.
I want to make a special mention to their staff, Carlos. He helped upgrade us as it was our honeymoon. He was able to put a room aside for us after a day.
Pity, even though I had forwarded a note via Expedia stating it was our honeymoon and called the hotel directly prior to the trip, we didn't get any special welcome from the hotel. Maybe it was due to how busy they were.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sunset Plaza
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Amex, Best Western, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.