This was our first time visiting the L.A. area and we picked this hotel from the AAA travel book. It turned out to be a great place to stay. We had a lovely room overlooking the pool area and what was really nice was that you could open the window and let some of the nice warm breezes in. The pool area was very well kept and full of beautiful pink flowers. The daily breakfast was also very good. In addition to cereals and baked goods, it also featured bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and a waffle station. This saved a lot of time in the A.M. rather than having to go out for breakfast. The location is great. There are a lot of nice restaurants within walking distance and the Hollywood attractions are only a short drive or cab ride away. It was easy to get a cab at the hotel also. Every staff member that we encountered was most helpful and friendly. If we ever have the pleasure of visiting L.A. again we will definitely stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel