This hotel is in a great location on Sunset Strip. Front desk wasn't particularly friendly on check-in but then we didn't need to consult with them very often so we didn't let it bother us. Our room was huge, spotless and overlooked the pool. It had a separate kitchen area with everything that we needed. There is free internet access next to the reception. Breakfast, which was good, was included in our rate which was very competitive when we booked early through laterooms.com. Parking is not too expensive for the area There is a great bar/restaurant across the street where we ate most evenings (apparently it featured on a reality show). There is a stop across the road for the Hop On Hop Off tour bus which is a great way to see the area. Great hotel in a great location.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sunset Plaza
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Amex, Best Western, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.