Stayed here for 6 nights and only got home yesterday. We had room 110. It was a good size. Overall the room was very clean and well appointed with a little kitchenette including fridge, microwave, 2 hotplates and a sink. The bathroom was large and very clean. The room had 2 queen beds that were comfortable. There were french doors that led out to the patio area and pool. There were gorgeous flowering sgrubs all aound and was very pretty. The area was groomed every day. We had a small wrought iron table with 2 chairs just by our doors with other larger tables and chairs by the end of the pool. There were also many sun loungers that the staff put swimming towels on every morning. There were more towels available by the door. The complex has coin operated washers and dryers which was very nice. $1.50 per wash, $2.00 per dry and $1.50 per box for laundry powder. A safe was provided in the wardrobe as well as an iron. When you enter the lobby you are actually on the 3rd floor so we descended to floor 1 for our accommodation which eliminated the road noise from busy Sunset Boulevard...fantastic. The American breakfast was adequate although the room can get quite crowded. You are welcome to take your breakfast either to your room or eat beside the pool. There are several restaurants close by (in walking distance). We really enjoyed the Saddle Ranch Chop Shop across the road. Don't be put off by the name Chop Shop. They served everything from salads, to chicken, salmon and steaks. It can get very busy though but the staff were great to us each time we went in. They even gave us a huge candyfloss tower after dinner. We walked down to Hollywood central and it took us 3/4 of an hour. The number 2 bus stops in both directions right outside the hotel which was convenient for getting into town and back if we did not want to walk in the heat of the day. We did hear some heavy footed people above us at times but not enough to dampen our time at all. This is a great hotel and a quiet sanctury in such a busy area of Hollywood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Best Western, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel