The hotel was clean, beautiful pool area as well, would be nice if they had a spa. The breakfast in the morning was very nice with a nice selection, so either get there early or eat by the pool, very nice.
Parking area under the garage was very nice decorated as well with music playing and did not seem like a dirty old parking area.
The staff was super nice and very accomidating, had a crib in our room when we got there as requested.
The last day they had a problem with the boiler and we had no hat water, but they got it fixed right away. I would definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel