“My favorite brunch spot in WeHo...” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hudson is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 378 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Chicago, Illinois
“My favorite brunch spot in WeHo...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have been going to The Hudson in the past months and I have to say that they have the best brunch, best reason: botttomless mimosas! Which is not cheap but they serve them well and it's pretty much unlimited. The food is excellent, it's actually quite on the healthy side so you don't fee guilty by eating their brunch menu. The ambiance is loud, so go there with group of friends, not your romantic or solo spot in my opinion (at least not the brunch). I like to go to there and unwind in the weekend, preferrably on Saturday because Sundays just gets too crowded but it's all for similar reasons I'm sure.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“One of the greatest finds in all my travels...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

As a part of my 50th birthday trip, we happened to be driving through WeHo and came across The Hudson. Initially, from the facade, you might just pass it by...DON’T! We parked our car and made our way inside...great atmosphere, great seating and great service! Everyone was amazing!

The food was great! My girlfriend had the Wood Grilled Chicken and I had the Southern Fried Chicken Sliders...as you can see by the pics...very tasty!

If you’re in WeHo, don’t miss this little neighbourhood place...The Hudson is one of the greatest finds in all my travels...

• Visited May 2012