“Good place for date night” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Comedy Clubs, Amusement
Los Angeles, California
35 attraction reviews
“Good place for date night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband and I went with a group of 10 on Saturday night. We made a reservation with complimentary tickets about a week prior. Then at the last minute they said it was a special event so we were unable to have our entire group together. However, I was informed that tickets were still available for purchase at the window.

The comedians were hilarious, I was laughing almost the entire time. I was really impressed with the line up.
The Laugh Factory has a 2 drink minimum per person. We ordered 4 drinks up front and didn't see the waitress until the show was almost over to pay our bill. When we got the receipt I saw they automatically add a service charge. When I checked my statement the waitress added an extra$5 dollars. I've already contacted my credit card company and should get this resolved quickly but I shouldn't have to. When you go out for a date night you shouldn't have to worry about getting robbed. Talking with other people I guess this is a common problem so just be careful.

It was a great show but the service definitely needs improvement.

Visited January 2014

Fort Myers, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Good time had by all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

What a great line up. There were 7 comics. All of them were very entertaining with a wide variety of styles. Not too raunchy. Great price at $35 per ticket. There is not a bad seat in the house.

Visited July 2014
colorado
6 attraction reviews
“Great Time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Another great place to see comedians!! The best part is when your done or before your in Hollywood/Beverly Hills area for dinner and shopping. I agree that seating for groups is a problem at this venue. My favorite comedy spot is The Impov-so I am biased as I write this. In the end it's all about the comedians you want to see & they all come out even in the end. Just laugh and have fun!

Visited September 2013
Abbotsford, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Love this place. I buy the priority tickets some times seating is a challenge if you have a large party. Well worth it, you get to pick your seating and no lineup wait outside. You get in up too 45 min early. The drinks are reasonable priced and the food that we ordered was good. The club also have valet parking for $7 which is great you don't have to worry about finding parking anywhere.

Visited February 2014

Fun comedy club.
Had a good time here.
Six comedians.
Three were really funny.
Seating arrangements not comfortable.
Waitress was pleasant.