“Amazing team” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
New York City, New York
“Amazing team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very good team, Had a lot of fun.
Ask for the bloody Mary at the bar, and candace makes the best.
At the restaurant Younes took great care of us.
They took care of booking a table for us at Animal and were very well taking care of.
Thank you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I slept one night in the hotel but i Can say that never in my life happen that in the lobby don t want to book something for u .i Just want to book a shuttle for the airport and they denied. I Did it by myself. The bathroom Was very old and they didn t put any kit for shower etc. Nice pool and the Lunch Was nice .

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

The grounds are lush. The pool area is serene.However, the pool cleaner should be fired because the pool tiles are filthy!!! Filthy tiles are a theme for the hotel! Our bathroom tiles were cracked with big chunks missing! Before taking a shower I put down a towel to stand on because it looked like a skid row shower! (Room 15) I guess I expected clean for the price of the room! We did love the food on the patio and had two great nights at Bar Marmont! (Black Veil Brides, thank you for the drinks and guitar pic!! ) The staff was professional and nice. I liked getting The New York Times in the morning. We would go back!!! I guess that's why the hotel doesn't need to fix what's broken!

• Stayed August 2013
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

had a lovely three night stay in a garden cottage right by the pool. the cottage had a shabby vintage feel, which we all loved, massive fridge and cooker, spent most of the days poolside lounging, even when busy it felt calm, nice trees for shade, and the pool side bar staff were attentive. dinner one night in the restaurant garden was really delicious, waiters knew the food and explained things patiently and politely, and the atmosphere was lively. very much a cool people place, but we like that vibe.

negatives - by no means ruined our stay - wasn't allowed into main bar one night by bouncer, showed my room key and he said private party, i checked and there was no private party.
had to pay to watch tv - come on guys, hotel TV shld be free! as i say, nothing to ruin our stay,will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed for two nights as it was a place we'd heard so much about... did not disappoint. Such a cool building, with so many cheeky nooks & crannies (I can see how celebrities get up to mischief here!). The bar / restaurant was awesome, great atmosphere and surprisingly reasonably priced. All the waiters look like they should have their own agents, and probably do. Prices also include an 18% gratuity which was fantastic as it saved having to calculate the tip every time. The service is well worth it. Even if you're not dining in house, they're very happy to organise a table or recommend somewhere close by. It's walking distance to some fun places on the strip too.

The room itself DID show signs of wear (bathroom in particular)...if you're expecting high gloss brand-new finishes this isn't the place for you...but the character & charm more than make up for it. We had a room overlooking the restaurant courtyard, and the window opened right up...lots of light and a great feel. The bed was out of this world comfortable, and we slept like logs. The pool is really nice & secluded - don't be surprised if you overhear a million director-type conversations!! In general, it's just a cool, colourful place. Could live there in a heartbeat! But we'll settle for another two nights next month :)

Room Tip: If you don't like to go to sleep to the sound of a party (which we do) perhaps ask for a room th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Oxnard, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here years ago, when we were dating. It was a splurge for a birthday and we talk about it years later. The service is impeccable. We were lounged by the pool and had most delicious Bloody Mary in the world.. We walked on the strip. Hung out at the bar. Ate dinner somewhere trendy. Wore the cushy robes. Even the sheets are heaven. The room was precious with a galley kitchen where we kept our scrumptious left overs.
It was so much money at the time and today I wouldn't trade those three days for anything.
I wonder if you can still bring your dog. .

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've been lucky to stay at the Chateau Marmont twice now, the first trip being two years ago.
It will always be my favourite hotel.

I love the rooms, I love the restaurant, I LOVE the pool and I love the service.

The Chateau has old school charm and elegance.

It's like a wonderland. I can't wait to go again... absolutely no idea when that will be but I will dream about it until then.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Chateau Marmont? Share your experiences!