My partner (21 years old) and I (21 years old) stayed at this hotel in early December 2013. This was our first trip overseas (we are Australian). We were very happy with the condition of the rooms and the size of them. The hotel is in a good location, we were able to walk down the road to the shops and we also took the hotels courtesy bus (Thank you Frankie!). Karla, she is a very lovely lady and she is very nice, her and her team (Edwin, Frankie, Jose) provided us with good advice on where we should go and they made our trip very easy and not stressful!.
Overall, we felt safe around the area, hotel and people were nice and I would go back - no worries at all.
Daniel and Steph
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton on Sunset is the premier boutique hotel on Sunset Blvd in the heart of West Hollywood. Our 108 newly renovated rooms are centrally located on the Sunset Strip amidst world renowned shopping, restaurants, lounges and nightlife. The Grafton offers two distinctive outlets; Bar 20, our lobby lounge featuring a bar menu and exclusive cocktails, and Oliver's Prime Steakhouse as well as In Room Dining and pool service. Additional amenities include a twenty four hours fitness center and the largest saltwater pool in West Hollywood. We look forward to you staying with us at the NEW Grafton on Sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your Grafton on Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel