Stayed here with a girl friend in late April 2013. The only word that comes to mind in fine. The hotel was fine. Nothing memorable. Rooms were tine, fairly clean, although in the two days there was ZERO attention to our room, No one entered it other than to mark down we drank a diet coke. I was shocked when I checked out that although our room was never serviced, new towels were never delivered, beds never made, we were charged three dollars for our one diet coke. I drank it, so charge me just if you are going in my room next time could you clean it?? Just wondering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton on Sunset is the premier boutique hotel on Sunset Blvd in the heart of West Hollywood. Our 108 newly renovated rooms are centrally located on the Sunset Strip amidst world renowned shopping, restaurants, lounges and nightlife. The Grafton offers two distinctive outlets; Bar 20, our lobby lounge featuring a bar menu and exclusive cocktails, and Oliver's Prime Steakhouse as well as In Room Dining and pool service. Additional amenities include a twenty four hours fitness center and the largest saltwater pool in West Hollywood. We look forward to you staying with us at the NEW Grafton on Sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grafton on Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel