I stayed at the Grafton on Sunset for a business trip and wanted to stay there as they have purchased from my company in the past. The service at the valet and reception desk was very polite and helpful. The rooms are another story. The carpet felt gross and wet and I kept my socks on so not to make contact with the floor. The bed was hard as a rock. The A/C unit was very loud. The towels had a greyish hue to them and were pretty old. There was a minibar in the closet which had a decent selection, however someone must have unplugged the fridge because all the beverages were hot. I would not stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton on Sunset is the premier boutique hotel on Sunset Blvd in the heart of West Hollywood. Our 108 newly renovated rooms are centrally located on the Sunset Strip amidst world renowned shopping, restaurants, lounges and nightlife. The Grafton offers two distinctive outlets; Bar 20, our lobby lounge featuring a bar menu and exclusive cocktails, and Oliver's Prime Steakhouse as well as In Room Dining and pool service. Additional amenities include a twenty four hours fitness center and the largest saltwater pool in West Hollywood. We look forward to you staying with us at the NEW Grafton on Sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grafton on Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel